Channel Account Manager BeLux (Belgium)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking an experienced Channel Sales Manager to manage an assigned group of focus partners in the BeLux region where we are rapidly growing our presence.
What will you do?
- Implement and manage an effective channel strategy
- Increase Partner Generated revenues and Partner Initiated Deals
- Manage existing and grow new national focus partners that will allow better market and vertical sales and support coverage
- Execute account mapping, meetings and demand generation activities with other SentinelOne staff and partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to Partner Initiated Deals and POCs
- Generate monthly, quarterly and yearly planning of sales activities
- Lead Enablement sessions to train our focus partners to ensure we have self-sufficient partners
- Build up strong relationships with relevant decision makers and key persons within partners
- Support marketing plans and coordination of marketing activities
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- English and Belgian language skills required
- 5+ years of high-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment
- Proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue
- Knowledge of and network within VAR Channels
- Understands business models of channel partners and knows how to build in our solutions and offerings into Partner offerings
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security or similar space
- Metrics driven and accountable - takes ownership and responsibility
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Great relation and reputation with key partners in assigned region
- Able to present in front of a bigger audience and to host events with and for partners and end-customers
- Able to identify and initiate deals with partners
- Able to work on deals and close them with a partner in close sync with SentinelOne Account Teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.