Staff Product Manager - CX
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join SentinelOne’s Singularity Platform product team, to lead the unique and consistent experience to all our customers and partners.
This PM will have a direct impact on customers and lead cross-company initiatives, such as:
- Customer onboarding/offboarding
- User onboarding
- Unified experience across all existing and future products
- Multi-language support
- User analytics
- Synced communications with customers across media
- And many more
The Singularity Platform team is responsible for the core capabilities of our SaaS offering and operations. We develop and maintain the main workflows in the platform that most users use on a daily basis to keep their environment protected.
This is a very visible and hands-on PM role where you will interact with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal, Customer Sucess, Customers, Partners, and peers in Product Management. You will work with the Singularity Platform Engineering teams to bring new features and capabilities to market for use by our customers and partners and take a leading role in analyzing the data behind the usage, scale, and sales of our Platform to optimize how and what we build and sell.
You will join our Global Product Team and work with multiple teams from Israel, the Czech Republic, US and more.
What Will You Do?
- Establish a shared vision of new products and workflows across the company while working with talented cross-functional team members.
- Take full ownership and lead the product to meet our aggressive goals and have a massive impact on the company.
- Understand the market and competition, and champion our users to craft product strategies that will lead to long-term success.
- Motivate some of the smartest, most committed, and most fun people you’ve ever worked with.
- Drive focus and speed within your team to ship products people need and love.
- Collect and analyze a wide range of input to identify opportunities and to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful features.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of Product Management at enterprise-level SaaS organizations.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies - Advantage
- Experience with SaaS Platforms and Cloud native technologies.
- A proven track record as a Platform PM that can collaborate with other PMs and multiple departments across the organization.
- An action-oriented mindset with a proven track record of balancing the delivery of long-term goals and short-term objectives.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology.
- Proven ability to work effectively with local and remote teams in different time zones.
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills.
- This position requires up to 15% travel to customer and SentinelOne locations worldwide.
- Previous experience with security products - Advantage.
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies - Required.
- Previous experience with tools such as Jira, Salesforce, and Figma - Advantage
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours, In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), remotely in the rest of CZ or SK, with optional Brno offices for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays and Wellness days off (e.g. 6 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Wellness and meal vouchers
- Private medical care membership
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments & snacks at the offices (+weekly massages & yoga at Prague office)
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity, offsite etc.)
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.