Senior Technical Writer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
The SentinelOne Product Documentation team is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the knowledge base, product help, support-specific deliverables, and on-demand PDFs. We use an XML-based CCMS that single-sources to all our delivery mediums. We are committed to constant innovation and improvement of methodologies and self-development.
Every team member is expected to learn technology on their own, use the product, create assets (procedures, conceptual topics, and more), be helpful and responsive to all in SentinelOne, and work as a team (sharing the load and knowledge).
What are we looking for?
You will create release notes, user procedures, user scenarios, graphics, and innovate for more formats. You will create virtual environments and run automation scripts. You will peer review and write according to our controlled language and style guide. Every day will be a new challenge, a new set of skills to use and on which to improve, based on your preferences in the requirements of the current projects.
What will you do?
- Plan, research, and document features in a topic-based method. Research includes collaboration with Support, Development, QA, Product Management, and other teams, with a focus on self-learning through hands-on and independent study.
- Write according to our style guide and our implementation of STE to create error-free release notes and admin guides, published to multiple formats.
- Work with the Product Documentation team to create integrated, consistent deliverables and to innovate for constant improvement.
- Share the load on team projects for quick releases and across-the-board quality updates.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- 4+ years experience as a technical writer
- Graduate of a technical writing course
- Ability to learn quickly and to produce quality
- Consistent self-tracking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native English, written and verbal
- Bonus: Experience with cyber security
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry along with competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote work model.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Flexible Paid Sick Days.
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws)
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Gym membership/sports gears by Cultfit.
- Wellness Coach app, with 3,000+ on-demand sessions, daily interactive classes, audiobooks, and unlimited private coaching.
- Private medical insurance plan for you and your family.
- Life Insurance covered by S1 (for employees)
- Telemedical app consultation (Practo)
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop.
- Home-office-setup allowances (one time) and maintenance allowance.
- Internet allowances.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity (as per govt clause)
- NPS contribution (Employee contribution)
- Half yearly bonus program depending on the individual and company performance.
- Above standard referral bonus as per policy.
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Sodexo food coupons.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.