Senior Compensation Analyst
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join the Total Rewards team at SentinelOne. You will be supporting the development and execution of new and revised Compensation programs and initiatives, ensuring that they are consistent with our total rewards strategy and are aligned with overall business goals and objectives. You will have strong quantitative skills and have a solid foundation of global compensation knowledge.
What will you do?
- Evaluate jobs and analyze base salary, incentive plans, and equity grants for external competitiveness, internal equity, and legal compliance
- Assist our Talent Acquisition team in the scoping and review of offers
- Manage reporting and approvals for compensation-related items in WorkDay
- Participate in compensation surveys and make recommendations to enhance pay competitiveness and pay fairness
- Source and use data to reinforce and test our compensation philosophy
- Support our salary increase, promotion, bonus and equity refresh review processes
- Steward the company’s compensation guidelines, including equity guidelines by ensuring they’re up to date and properly accessible
- Build new compensation-related tools and processes and improve existing ones
- Other duties as assigned
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years related experience. Background in finance, a public company and/or background in consulting is a plus
- Strong Excel modeling skills required, including ability to understand and trace complex formulas, and comfort with functions such as SUMIFS, INDEX, MATCH, VLOOKUP and with pivot tables. Familiarity with macros or App Scripts is a plus
- Strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, and committed to quality and accuracy
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.