Sr. SRE (Remote)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking to add a Senior SRE with prior extensive operations experience for a SaaS product, who can drive large scale data infrastructure with focus on self-service and automation. You will also help keep our uptime promise to customers by making sure we meet our SLOs. You will help our engineering teams ship software to our customers fast and with quality. In this job you will have an amazing opportunity to drive outcomes that improve reliability, stability, and cost efficiency of SentinelOne’s data platform. You will join a like-minded team of awesome SRE engineers who help run our operations smoothly at scale.
Please note that under Federal regulations hiring for this role is limited to US citizens only.
What Will You Do?
- Drive continuous deployment
- Run incident post-mortems
- Provide feedback to engineering architecture decisions
- Help simplify and automate repetitive operational tasks
What Skills and Experience Will You Need?
- 3+ years of experience in running operations at a large scale for a SaaS product
- 3+ years of production experience with orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Nomad or Mesos
- Python / Golang / Java / Ruby as main scripting languages (we use Python)
- AWS experience and familiarity with other platforms like GCE and Azure
- Experience using Terraform to set up cloud-native services
- Familiarity with CI and practical delivery using Jenkins, GHA, ArgoCD, etc. or similar; familiarity with deployment strategies like blue-green, rolling deploys, canary deploys, and best practices around deployment automation
- Polyglot experience with other SRE tools – we integrate with more tools every day
- Keeping a pulse on latest SRE trends
- Ability to work in a diverse and distributed team is highly desired
- Self-starter attitude with a passionate and motivation by new technologies and empathy for legacy systems
- Ability to learn quickly and navigate through unfamiliar programming languages, systems, and processes
- Curiosity, desire to learn and improve, and great communication skills
- Prior product-building experience is optional but strongly desired
- You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid company holidays
- Paid sick time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.