Staff Product Manager, CNAPP (East Coast)
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Sr. Staff Product Manager to join SentinelOne’s Cloud Security product team to help lead our Cloud Native Security (CNS) product line, which is a core component of our larger Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) offering. The CNS product will provide customers with an assessment of their top cloud security misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, attack paths, and risks across their cloud environments. In this specific role, you will oversee the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition process for a set of CNS features. This is a very visible and hands-on leadership role where you will interact with other leaders in engineering, sales, marketing, and product management. You will serve as the North America product lead for CNS, leading interactions with North America customers, analysts, and other key stakeholders.
Location: US (East Coast only)
What You'll Do:
- Define, evangelize, and maintain the strategy and vision for the SentinelOne CNS features.
- Develop product requirements documents, pricing analyses, roadmaps, and customer communications.
- Maintain a roadmap for CNS features and lead tradeoff and prioritization decisions across features.
- Define, manage, and communicate progress against key metrics and goals for CNS features, including financial, operational, and customer metrics.
- Coordinate with other leaders in marketing, sales, UX, documentation, and business development to align their efforts to CNS priorities and to launch features.
- Engage cross-functionally with customers, partners, sales engineers, and solution architects to collect requirements and build trust.
- Assess the competitive landscape and how SentinelOne stacks up against competitors.
- Present the CNS product and CNS thought leadership to customers and prospects at conferences, customer advisory boards, and other forums.
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years of product management (or equivalent) at enterprise-level SaaS organizations.
- Deep understanding of cloud misconfigurations and risks.
- Action-oriented mindset with a proven track record of balancing the delivery of long-term goals and short-term objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and requirements.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams in different time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing.
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills.
- This position requires up to 10% travel to customer and SentinelOne locations worldwide.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.