Staff Security Engineer, 3rd Party Integrations
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a candidate who possesses a background in handling security products, demonstrating proficiency in comprehending their APIs and effectively extracting substantial value from them and being able to model them in different data schemas (Open Cybersecurity Schema Framework for example). The ideal individual for this role may be an experienced security practitioner, such as an Incident Response (IR) analyst or Security Operations Center (SoC) analyst, who possesses a deep understanding of the cybersecurity landscape and is eager to transition into the realm of product development for security products. Alternatively, we are also open to considering candidates who have prior experience in constructing cyber-oriented integrations, particularly those involving multiple vendors. This diverse set of skills and experiences will contribute to the candidate's ability to excel in this role and drive innovation in the development of cutting-edge security solutions.
What will you do?
- Closely collaborate with Product Managers (PMs) and engineering teams to delineate the parameters for integrating third-party vendors with the SentinelOne platform, establishing the Singularity Operations Center as the central hub within the security team's toolkit
- Comprehensive exploration of products from various cybersecurity vendors and widely used industry tools
- Seamlessly incorporate their data into the SentinelOne platform, enabling customers to effectively correlate information across different vendors, acquire valuable insights, and respond promptly to security threats within their organization
- Play a crucial role in providing security research context on how 3rd-party data is mapped to the Open Cybersecurity Schema Framework and how it's leveraged inside our platform for triage, investigation and response.
What skills and knowledge should you bring? 4-5 bullet points
- Overall 8+ years of experience
- Previous experience as a security practitioner (IR analyst, SoC analyst) or with building integrations between security products
- Ability to research various forms of APIs, from API docs and technical specifications
- Previous experience with Open Cybersecurity Schema Framework (OCSF) - Big advantage
- Coding experience in python - Big advantage
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote work model.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Flexible Paid Sick Days.
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws)
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Gym membership/sports gears by Cultfit.
- Wellness Coach app, with 3,000+ on-demand sessions, daily interactive classes, audiobooks, and unlimited private coaching.
- Private medical insurance plan for you and your family.
- Life Insurance covered by S1 (for employees)
- Telemedical app consultation (Practo)
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop.
- Home-office-setup allowances (one time) and maintenance allowance.
- Internet allowances.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity (as per govt clause)
- NPS contribution (Employee contribution)
- Half yearly bonus program depending on the individual and company performance.
- Above standard referral bonus as per policy.
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Sodexo food coupons.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.