Lead, Technical Account Manager
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
***Candidate must reside in Costa Rica***
What are we looking for?
- Experience with host base (endpoint agent) security solutions is preferred
- Multi OS support experience: Windows, Mac & Linux (mobile platforms - an advantage)
- Training delivery experience - Required
- MongoDB experience preferred, any previous DB (queries and basic programming) acceptable
- Previous scripting experience. At minimum a working knowledge of Python, PHP, and Unix shell scripts
What will you do?
- Directly manage a team of 5+ Technical Account Managers
- Weekly 1x1 with each team member
- Productive collaboration with CSM, PM and other related departments
- Team members are proactive and accountable: lead weekly meetings, promote workshops (Virtual/on-site), communicate issues relevant to customers’ environment, educate on new releases, identify needs and act to address
- Monitor Team Bandwidth and Forecast required HC needs
- Proactively track and drive TAM SKU renewal
- Efficient resource management to deliver all assignments
- Coach engineers with best practices to improve efficiency and professionalism
- Identify and address knowledge & skills gaps
- Monitor quality KPIs to address concerns quickly and effectively
- Mentor engineers with managerial potential
- Be engaged with your assigned customers and build rapport with them
- Deliver Performance Improvement Plan to low performers
- Ownership on assigned special project
What skills and knowledge you should bring?
- Leadership and authority
- Mentoring and coaching
- Effective delegation
- Driving execution
- Calm and representative
- Flexible and open mindset
- Team KPIs
- Operational Management
- Team Development
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.