Regional Sales Manager META
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As a Strategic Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales results in META. You will be responsible for lead generation, business forecast, support partners to market and propose our solution to customers. Successful candidates must have experience in a high performance, high accountability sales culture.
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of selling complex technology solutions to large enterprises and will have experience selling cross functionally to organizations with many stakeholders. Prior experience selling Endpoint security based solutions (such as malware/exploit prevention, anti-virus, whitelisting, advanced data loss protection products, cloud security solutions, data lake/log consolidation technologies, and XDR) is preferred.
What will you do?
The principal responsibilities for this position are to generate revenue from Strategic Accounts across the region through following up on multiple lead sources, developing new clients and selling directly to customers while leveraging our channel community. In this position, you will:
- Run a sophisticated sales process from prospecting to closure
- Partner with our channel team to drive both net-new and recurring revenue
- Partner with channel managers to build pipeline and grow the assigned territory
- Become an insider within the Cyber Security Industry and become an expert of SentinelOne products
- Stay well educated and informed about SentinelOne's competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next Generation Endpoint market space
- Consistently meet, or exceed sales quotas
What skills and knowledge will you bring?
- BS degree or equivalent with at least 12 years of sales experience, selling Enterprise Software Platforms & Solutions
- Consistent quota achievement
- Experience working with channel partners and a strong understanding of a channel-centric GTM approaches
- Experience working an Ecosystem with technical partners
- Deep knowledge of current security solutions and competitive landscape
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders particularly C-Suite Executives
- Ability to draw parallels between technical solutions and business problems.
- Strong Operational Excellence Skills including Salesforce.com, Clari, and accurate forecasting methodology
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above-quota performance
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will join a cutting-edge business and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.