Senior Backend Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a talented software engineer with experience in the linux or/and cloud security domain. People that can explore new technologies, design and develop innovative solutions for varied product requirements.
What will you do?
- This person will be responsible for research, design and development of security/networking software for Sentinelone's Hologram and ITDR Products.
- The candidate will get an opportunity to research in new domains, innovate and help build a world class product.
- Primary focus would be to develop robust, reliable and maintainable security and networking software on Linux systems that run on the Hardware Appliances, Virtual Appliances and Cloud Infrastructure .
- Has to ensure adherence to the software development process including proper code review and unit testing of all developed modules.
What skills & knowledge should you bring?
- BE/ME (Computer Science) with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge C, Python and Go Lang.
- Strong experience with Linux OS internals and prior work in building virtualized / containerized environments.
- Design, Develop and unit test complex products and solutions involving Cloud, Kubernetes, microservices and containers.
- Should have worked on independently developing software for enterprise grade products like firewall, routers, switches, VPN concentrators, etc.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of L2/L3 Protocols, socket programming and general networking concepts.
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.