Enterprise Sales Manager, Cloud
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What will you do?
As a Cloud/Containers Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be focusing on SentinelOne's security offerings for AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenShift, Rancher and VMware Tanzu. This position is a strategic overlay position responsible for driving sales of SentinelOne's cloud and cloud-native security solutions. You will lead local execution of and alignment to company strategies and tactics with its Cloud Provider partnerships including, but not limited to, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
By working closely with Sales and Marketing, and via a consistent cadence of management reporting visibility, the position is responsible for increasing the penetration of the company’s Cloud/Container Security solutions into existing and new accounts.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling Endpoint and/or Cloud security based products.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of above-quota sales experience, preferably as a Regional Sales Executive/Manager selling EPP/EDR and/or cloud security solutions
- Deep knowledge of public cloud architectures
- Strong understanding of DevOps, containers/kubernetes, CI/CD and cloud native technologies
- Big passion for cyber-security and for creating high-impact marketing materials and campaigns. Well-versed in persona-based B2B marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally. Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders.
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable Rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organizational and reporting skills
- Experience with growing the sales enablement function to support sales in a rapidly evolving and competitive marketplace
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above-quota performance
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working with channel partners and a strong understanding of a channel-centric GTM approaches
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.