Senior Backend Software Engineer, Hyper Automation
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
Do you thrive on building complex systems and have a passion for cybersecurity?
We're searching for an experienced backend engineer to join our cutting-edge hyper automation team. You'll be instrumental in creating the next generation of cybersecurity automation tools, leveraging your expertise in cloud services, databases, caches and more.
This is not just another coding job. You'll be at the forefront of innovation, automating critical cybersecurity tasks and revolutionizing the way we defend against threats. Join a team of passionate engineers who are pushing the boundaries of possibility and making a real impact on the world.
What will you do?
- Design, develop, and implement robust backend systems for our next-gen cybersecurity automation tools.
- Integrate with various cloud services, databases, and caching solutions.
- Optimize performance and scalability to handle demanding workloads.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including product, security, and frontend engineers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in backend technologies and security best practices.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Overall 3+ years of experience building backend systems in complex projects
- Previous coding experience in Python/Java/Go
- Strong team player
- Previous experience with database technologies and redis-like caching solutions - advantage
- Previous experience with cloud native products using K8S - advantage
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.