Backend Software Engineer
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong Backend Software Engineer to take part in building our next-generation Identity Security Products.
What will you do?
- We looking for a strong backend technical engineer with development, architecture and design experience.
- You will participate in the architecture, design and implementation of a multi-disciplinary cloud-native software platform that will serve thousands of users and hundreds of millions of events as part of SentinelOne's offering.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well-renowned companies
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience using object-oriented methodologies with Java (preferred) or Python/Go/C++ or similar
- Ability to quickly dive into new products and understand their inner workings.
- Self-driven individual
- Sound knowledge of algorithm design and data structures
- Experience in microservices architecture using Spring is desirable
- Experience with Docker, Helm & Kubernetes
- Familiarity with AWS and other cloud platforms
- Experience with Active Directory technologies
- Experience with large scale management systems and performance
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry along with competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote work model.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Flexible Paid Sick Days.
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws)
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Gym membership/sports gears by Cultfit.
- Wellness Coach app, with 3,000+ on-demand sessions, daily interactive classes, audiobooks, and unlimited private coaching.
- Private medical insurance plan for you and your family.
- Life Insurance covered by S1 (for employees)
- Telemedical app consultation (Practo)
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop.
- Home-office-setup allowances (one time) and maintenance allowance.
- Internet allowances.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity (as per govt clause)
- NPS contribution (Employee contribution)
- Half yearly bonus program depending on the individual and company performance.
- Above standard referral bonus as per policy.
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Sodexo food coupons.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.