UI UX Designer / Product Designer- Temporary Position Tel Aviv · Full-time
About The Position
Stampli is a powerful AP solution dedicated to creating the ultimate game changer in the Accounts Payable space. With Stampli, AP can take full control of the invoice lifecycle, code and approve invoices faster than ever before, and pay their vendors with the click of a button. Stampli also stands apart from its competitors in that it works with its customers’ existing processes instead of forcing them to change them. Built with users in mind, Stampli champions the user’s needs as top priority and uses customer research to create the best AP solution out there.
About the Role:
Replacing a designer for 6 months that is going on maternity leave. You will work with the Product and Engineering teams to build creative, effective, and delightful solutions for our customers. As a member of the UX design team, designing customer facing projects in a fast paced environment.
- Be a part of our team during this time frame including coming into the office twice a week
- Create engaging designs that meet both user needs and Stampli’s business goals. You must be able to use business goals to help drive results.
- Present ideas and visual concepts to internal leaders, partners.
- Turn complex workflows into simple, intuitive, and delightful designs
- Align with Stampli’s visual standards and help maintain a design system
- Create user scenarios, user journey maps, wireframes, UI designs and prototypes throughout the full cycle of the product development
You will need to have the following:
- Have at least 5 years of experience working on UX design.
- Are a customer driven designer that likes solving customer problems.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and contribute to the team.
- Can work in a fast paced startup environment.
- Can think outside of the box, but are also comfortable diving into details
- Are adept at identifying pain points from user research and using them to inform effective and creative solutions
- Can drive projects of various sizes as the primary designer, but are also comfortable collaborating with other designers
- Have experience in complex applications and mobile apps.
- Have experience working with engineering to release a project
- Have experience working with Figma
- Are willing to work with both Israeli and US time zones
- Have a high level of English
- As a plus: Design experience in B2B space.
- A strong portfolio emphasizing both UX and UI skills
Something looks off?