Product Marketing Manager Mountain View, CA · Full-time · Management
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 14 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin (new!). Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About the Position:
As Stampli’s Product Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute launch plans for new product updates and major launches. You will play a critical role in developing the training materials, enablement collateral, and researching competitive offerings needed to support launches and develop new ways to connect with existing and prospective customers. You will report directly to the Head of Product Marketing.
This is a hybrid role based out of our Mountain View, CA office, with 2 days per week in-office.
- “Own” a pillar of Stampli’s offering and take responsibility for its end-to-end GTM activities
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Sales to develop positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Enable our Sales and Customer Success team with training, tools and collateral to make them experts at understanding our product and persuading customers to buy it
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Demand Generation team to drive demand for our products and solutions.
- Present our solutions in formal and informal settings including with prospects, customers, partners, press and industry analysts
- Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for marketing programs.
- Ensure product narratives are brought to life through integrated PR and customer acquisition campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals.
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Strong writing skills are essential - must be able to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch
- Ability to work cross-functionally with business development, product management, sales and marketing; and with partners
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results
- Strategic thinker who can tactfully communicate clear priorities to sales and marketing partners and empower direct reports to focus on the most important projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with innate story telling ability
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong planner with a strategic mindset
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of the ERP landscape a plus
- Knowledge of Finance in general — and Accounts Payable in particular — a BIG plus
You will get:
- The base salary hiring range for this position is $100,000 to $130,000. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for internal promotions
- Strong and experienced leadership that supports your growth and success
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days a week in office)
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour and team events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, and exciting start-up environment culture that offers career and personal growth
Something looks off?