Senior Accountant Mountain View, CA · Full-time · Intermediate
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 14 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin (new!). Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About The Position
Join the growing team at Stampli as a Senior Accountant and take charge of managing all accounting and payroll functions in the United States. We are seeking a talented individual who possesses exceptional attention to detail, a track record of delivering accurate results within deadlines, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. As a Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include the timely and accurate completion of all month-end, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements.
If you work hard, are driven by precision, enjoy working in a dynamic setting, and are ready to take on new challenges, we invite you to apply!
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare month-end accounting activities which include journal entries, account reconciliations, maintaining supporting schedules, and review of all BS and P&L accounts.
- Take responsibility for all daily GL, AR/AP functions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of semi-monthly payroll working closely with our payroll provider.
- Calculate commissions and bonuses and maintain updated agreements.
- Prepare and support reporting requirements for all state and federal tax filings.
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports in accordance with US
- GAAP and implement process improvements to streamline the monthly close, reduce cycle time and improve information quality.
- Provide direct support to the Accounting Manager for audits, special accounting analysis, budget preparation or forecasts, and other projects as requested.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years related accounting and external reporting experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of US GAAP
- You are a strong team player who can also work with minimal supervision
- Superior attention to detail, advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels
What you’ll get:
- The base salary hiring range for this position is $100,000 to $120,000. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong and experienced leadership that supports your growth and success
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days a week in office)
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour and team events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, and exciting start-up environment culture that offers career and personal growth