Vice President of Human Resources Nashville, TN · Full-time · Senior
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 14 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin (new!). Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About The Position:
We are seeking an exceptional leader to join our executive team as the Vice President of Human Resources. In this critical role, you will be responsible for driving our global HR function (offices in Mountain View, Nashville, Austin, and Tel Aviv), championing our scaling efforts, and cultivating a high-performance culture to support our rapid growth. As Stampli’s first VP of HR, you will have the unique opportunity to shape and evolve our HR strategy, ensuring that our people initiatives align with our scaling objectives and fuel our continued success.
The VP of HR will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and execute our HR strategy to support scaling goals and talent retention across all regions.
- Lead employee benefit, payroll, and health and safety programs to attract and retain top talent.
- Design and implement proactive HR programs, processes, and systems in collaboration with executive leadership.
- Align HR practices with company values and goals to foster a vibrant and inclusive culture as we scale.
- Drive performance management and talent development initiatives to ensure the right talent is in the right roles.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and HR best practices across all locations.
- Foster an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported.
- Stay updated on industry trends and innovative HR practices to enhance strategies and processes.
- Communicate KPIs, goals, and results to executive leadership and relevant stakeholders.
You will need:
- Successful track record in scaling HR functions for high-growth tech organizations, preferably SAAS industry.
- Leadership experience in building and managing high-performing global HR teams.
- Deep understanding of HR best practices, labor laws, and compliance across multiple geographies.
- Strategic mindset for developing and executing scalable HR strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills for effective collaboration with diverse stakeholders.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, utilizing HR metrics to drive insights and decisions.
- Championing and creating inclusive work environments.
- Thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments, navigating ambiguity and driving results.
- Demonstrates high integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
You will get:
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for internal promotions
- Strong and experienced leadership that supports your growth and success
- A collaborative, hybrid work environment (we are Wednesdays and Thursdays in office)
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour and team events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, and exciting start-up environment culture
- Opportunity to make an impact as an executive leader in a growing, innovative tech company.