Partner Sales Director Austin, TX · Full-time · Management
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 18 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin (new!). Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About The Position:
As Partner Sales Director, you will be a key member of Stampli’s sales leadership, responsible for driving strategic partnerships and alliances to accelerate revenue growth.
This role will be hybrid in our Nashville or Austin office and report directly to our CRO.
- Expand and Execute Stampli’s Partner Referral Program: Develop Stampli’s partner referral program and strategy aligned with overall business objectives
- Drive partner referrals and close deals: Lead our Partnership Sales (partners including ERPs and financial consulting organizations) with a focus on driving partner referrals, and negotiating and closing deals
- People Management: Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of quota carrying Partner Account Executives, providing guidance and support to drive individual and team success
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, and other teams to meet business objectives
- Performance Analytics and Reporting: Provide regular reporting and insights to the executive team on partner contributions to overall business success
You will need:
- 6+ years of experience in partner sales or business development roles
- 3+ years of management experience
- ERP experience
- Proven track record in developing and managing successful partner programs in the SaaS industry
- Strong understanding of the technology landscape and the ability to identify strategic partnership opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence at all levels
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Bachelor’s degree
You will get:
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for internal promotions
- Strong and experienced leadership that supports your growth and success
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days a week in office)
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour and team events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, and exciting start-up environment culture that offers career and personal growth