Product Manager- Core Tel Aviv · Full-time · Senior
About The Position
Stampli is the most powerful way to receive, approve, and pay vendor invoices. With a focus on collaboration and automation, Stampli enables its customers to achieve invoice approvals 5x faster than manual, paper-based workflows. Our customers’ love for the product is the core of our success, contributing to G2 Crowd naming Stampli a “Leader in AP Automation”'.
Stampli turns the invoice into a communication tool by offering an in-app communications hub connected to the invoice. Stampli’s seamless integrations with many top ERPs mean that most customers can get up and running after a single setup call.
- Deeply understand customers and their needs, and guide delivery teams to work on awesome solutions.
- Deliver metrics-driven customer outcomes through new feature development and operational processes.
- Drive end to end customer feature/functionality through the lifecycle of the feature.
- Partner with Customer Success to address customer feedback and be a champion for the customer.
- Develop a customer-first product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams of designers, data analysts, engineers (based in Israel) and domain experts to implement, rollout and measure meaningful features from concept through planning to development, launch, and post-launch support.
- Act with a sense of urgency and intellectual curiosity; go beyond boundaries of what your job description states.
- Identify new growth opportunities via quantitative and qualitative customer research, UX studies, and competitive intelligence.
- Serve as the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in a highly collaborative and agile process with a cross-functional product development team
- Experience leading customer research and serving as the customer champion
- Experience working with remote teams and time zones. (Our marketing, customer success, and other departments are based in the United States.)
- Strong passion for solving customer problems and improving our customers’ productivity
- Synthesize data and customer research into actionable insights
- Experience defining and executing a product roadmap that breaks down a strategy into bite-sized milestones
- Success in managing complex project deliverables cross multiple teams
- Led multiple successful product improvements with the metrics to show it
- Passion for designing and building simple, usable products in a complex domain
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way
- Having an inventive and creative do-what-it-takes spirit, demonstrating a bias for action
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities, and people love working with you
- You establish rapport and credibility to influence teams / stakeholders to deliver results
- You are self-motivated and can excel without needing close supervision
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with customers and coworkers
- A passion for product management, seeking opportunities to learn about new methods and tools
- Experience working with accounting or ERP systems such as Netsuite, Intacct, or QuickBooks
- Experience in building products for markets such as B2B and B2C
- Experience with SaaS or fintech (payments) business models
- Experience with machine learning and AI