Business Development Representative
About Unity SCM:
UnitySCM helps companies run data-driven supply chains, turning their data into strategic assets and a competitive advantage.
By making it easy to collect, organize and consume information from the entire supply chain (internal systems and business partners) UnitySCM enables customers to create end-to-end visibility and early disruption detection. Our customers can reduce inventory levels, improve customer service and respond faster and more efficiently to the quick-changing world around them.
UnitySCM is backed by a phenomenal group of investors, including Vertex Ventures, UpWest, Dan Scheinman (BoD@Zoom, Arista, Sentinel one), Tomer Bar-Zeev (CEO@Ironsource), Ariel Maislos (CEO@Anobit, Passave) and others.
Learn more at https://www.unityscm.com
About the Role:
Unity SCM is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team that is passionate and motivated about lead generation and new client acquisition. In this role you will be reaching out to C-level executives and directors in Operations to schedule meetings. You will be responsible for managing the communication from lead generation to onboarding. This includes the discovery phase, first meeting, demo, solution overview, proposal and new client implementation.
- Expand company’s customer base through client qualification and acquisition
- Assist the sales team in filling the pipeline with quality leads
- Use company tools to prospect
- Follow-up on marketing campaigns to qualify lead prospects
- Contact prospects through cold calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Schedule first meetings
- Manage process and communication through identification, qualification, first meeting, solutions overview, proposal, and onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in quota carrying position
- 1+ years experience in B2B sales
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling, emailing, and leveraging social media
- Valid driver’s license
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Experience with marketing automation software, HubSpot CRM and lead generation software like Zoominfo
- Proven track record of managing and exceeding quota expectations and goals
- Self-starter with strong execution, problem-solving, and hunger to win
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Google suite including but not limited to google docs, drive, calendar, and email
- Previous experience working remote
- Preferred existing book of business focused on the Mid-market: $200M - 2B
- Preferred innate competitive edge with a strong desire to win
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in software sales or supply chain management/logistics