Enterprise Account Executive
Low-code/no-code platforms are placing more power in the hands of business professionals, allowing anyone to create and build applications and automations that address their own needs without needing to wait for IT or professional developers. While this is a tremendous opportunity for enterprises to spur innovation and productivity, it also opens the door for massive security and compliance risks.
Zenity is the world’s first and only application security and governance platform designed to help organizations securely empower their business users to leverage low-code/no-code tools like Microsoft, Salesforce, and ServiceNow. We are already working with many of the world’s largest and most complex organizations (Fortune 1000) across financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail, manufacturing, and more, that all heavily rely on low-code/no-code development platforms and generative AI to enable their business users.
We are generating huge amounts of demand for our offerings, and are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing sales team in North America to capitalize on our unique market position as the creators of this exploding space within application and cloud security.
What You Will Do/Job Descroiption:
This role is a SaaS Sales "Hunter" with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-8 years selling enterprise SaaS solutions in the cyber security space and Selling SaaS Solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $50K - $500K/Year with a proven record of hitting your targets in excess 1.5M to 2M Net New Sales annually.
Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with small-to-mid-sized companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization.
Additionally, experience selling Application Security solutions to CISOs at llarge enterprises in North-America is a plus.
What You Have/Qualifications:
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Application anf Cyber Securtiy Technology required.
- Experience in enterprise sales and selling to C-level executives in North-America who hold positions in the Fortune 1000/Enterprise. Specifically within the Financial, Banking, and Healthcare industries.
- PLUS: Selling to CISO.
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills.
- Prior experience with Hubspot CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the Low-Code/No-Code, Citizen Development, & Cyber-Secuirty space.
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments.
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus